Clutch Magazine is the new face of the urban
Recent blog post
Beyoncé On The Cover Of Ms. Causes Controversy
Ms. magazine is one of the oldest, if not the oldest, feminist magazines in America. The mag has occasionally featured celebrities on the cover; Wonder Woman was its very first cover girl, while other cover stars include Meryl Streep, Cher, Cecily Tyson, ...1 day ago
Recent Influential Reactions
- Telling "black folks business."
- Clutch Magazine: With Retirement Uncertain, We Fantasize About Being "Done"
- “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” Star Joseline Hernandez is Sorry for Using Gay Slurs
- Pat Robertson To Woman with Cheating Husband: ‘He Cheated! Well, He’s A Man!”
- Whiteness and Tokenism on the Runway
User reviewsPersonal attacks are NOT allowed
Please read our comment policy